Check Delivery Options :
Near one of the Ceragem Showrooms : White Glove Delivery + Free Shipping
Out of Free Shipping Zone in California (V4 / M2 Only)
Curbside Delivery : $200
White Glove Delivery : $350 (May not be available on all the region)
Estimated delivery : 2~4 weeks after order date : Tracking Number Included
Out of California (V4 / M2 Only)
Curbside Delivery : $350
White Glove Delivery : $500 (May not be available on all the region)
Estimated delivery Schedule: 4~6 weeks after order date : Tracking Number Included
White Glove Delivery :
If this option is selected, please prepare for your delivery by taking these steps:
- Clear hallways and clear the space where you want the product placed. Delivery staffs will not move existing objets. They will only assist in positioning your new product.
- Delivery staffs will not move, set up, or disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the second floor (without access to an elevator) are not done by our regular delivery crews. Hoists and balcony deliveries cannot be attempted under any circumstances. We may be able to help you make special arrangements for these unusual challenging deliveries. If arrangements can be made, surcharges apply. Please speak with delivery staffs.
Curbside Delivery :
Includes basic drop off of the product to the curb in front of a customer’s residence. Curbside shipping does not include unpacking, carrying into the residence or business, moving the product into a garage, or assembly. The delivery charge is not refundable should you choose to return or exchange your merchandise.
We’re committed to processing and shipping your order promptly.
We have provided you with our best estimates, and we ask that you understand that lead times sometimes vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
All estimates above are for deliveries to non-remote areas of the contiguous 48 United States.
Here are some things that can lead to delivery delays:
- Inclement weather, which is especially important to note for orders placed in the winter.
- Mishandled or lost freight by a shipper. As soon as we become aware of a shipment that is damaged, misdirected, or lost by a shipper, we commit to working as fast as we can to correct the problem.
- Extended holidays that fall while your shipment is in transit.
- Other errors or delays caused by a shipper or final mile (full service) local delivery agent.