Retail Sales Associate
Experiences Preferred: Someone who has 1~2 years or more of experience as sales associate in working companies such as Sleep Number, Tempur Pedic, and Peloton
- Be passionate about CERAGEM. Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of CERAGEM’s products and brand image.
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all clients, at all times. Discover each customer’s unique wellness needs and lead them through a selection of CERAGEM products that will deliver a “well life.”
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates. Actively deliver product value by building relationships with customers. Become a trusted, successful “Service Manager”, guiding clients on how to effectively use CERAGEM devices. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of displays
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role (1 years or more)
- Exceptional presentation and customer service skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, including days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Healthcare device sales or Nursing career is preferred