Experience Preferred: 3-5 years of experience as a store manager in working companies such as Sleep Number, Tempur Pedic, and Peloton
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training, and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail Sales Managers convey a passion for our products and our customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team leaders.
- Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique massage needs and lead them through a selection of Ceragem products that will deliver “the best experience of massage for their life.”
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely, relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted, successful “Massage Experts” and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Ceragem Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who think big, always do the right thing and play to win.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred.