CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) Limited Home Use Warranty
(For Products Sold Within the Continental United States Only)
CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) Limited Warranty
Ceragem International, Inc. (“CERAGEM”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB- 1901). All other CERAGEM products, if expressly warranted, are governed by the terms and conditions set forth in a separate express warranty.
Any other use of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies to the following components of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901), the owner of the original registration attached to that CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901).
MAIN AND SUPPORTING FRAME: 36 MONTHS
CERAGEM warrants the main and supporting frame against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 36 months from the date of original delivery.
MAIN BODY MAT, SUPPORTING MAT, AND CONNECTING PARTS: 12 MONTHS
CERAGEM warrants the components and all original parts of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901), including components of its main body mat and supporting mats, remote control, abdominal vibration projector and 3-sphere projector, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
CERAGEM will cover the costs, including shipping costs, for defective parts and repair labor services to be performed at our affiliated facilities, or parts and shipping costs to a customer’s home for the designated period as defined by the terms of the Limited Warranty, based on the original date of delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, in-home repair labor is not covered.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) purchased within the continental United States. The CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) must remain in the possession of the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty is not transferable. CERAGEM requests that the original owner register the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) at CERAGEM’s website: ceragemus.com, which will help CERAGEM in providing efficient warranty service. Please note, however, that failure to register the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) does not diminish the original purchaser’s warranty rights.
- For a CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) purchased as a gift, please provide the name and contact information of the giftee at the time of purchase. CERAGEM will not use personal information for any reason other than to better serve its customers. CERAGEM will not share personal information with any outside parties for any purpose other than to administer this Limited Warranty.
- If a defect arises in the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for CERAGEM to, at CERAGEM’s sole and absolute discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other CERAGEM products or services, non-CERAGEM products or labor, units that are, or that CERAGEM reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the continental United States, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901), or Internet connectivity (if applicable). CERAGEM does not warrant that the operation of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a CERAGEM authorized service technician), use of the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901) with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901), or any use contrary to the instructions in the CERAGEM User Manuals.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by CERAGEM.
- Incidental or consequential damages. CERAGEM is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. CERAGEM does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to service fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. CERAGEM is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair, or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than CERAGEM authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you, or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and CERAGEM shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by CERAGEM, or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty, you must contact the CERAGEM Support Team and provide CERAGEM with the serial numbers of your CERAGEM V4 (CGM MB-1901). You may be asked to provide the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased. You must contact the CERAGEM Support Team upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period. Contact the CERAGEM Support Team if you believe you need service: 1-800-903-9333 or visit www.ceragemus.com
Questions or Concerns?
- You may direct any questions or concerns to the CERAGEM Support Team: at 1-866-498-4329, or by writing to us at:
CERAGEM International, Inc.
3699 Wilshire Blvd., Suite #930
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Attention: Limited Warranty Claims
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by CERAGEM and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.